Chain actuator 200N
- Chain actuator for surface mounting.
- For smoke and comfort ventilation. Get a quote
About WMX 826
Programmable 24V DC chain actuator for surface mounting for smoke and comfort ventilation.
To be used with top hung, bottom hung and turning windows.
– to be used together with ±24V control units or control units with MotorLink®
– can be used together with espagnolette WMB
– external safety edge can be connected directly to the actuator (actuator version ’E’)
– available with and without UL certification:
- Europe: order without UL certification (version 0)
- USA / Canada: order with UL certification (version U)
– synchronization of up to four window actuators – no need for an external
– genuine position feedback and three speeds when using control unit with MotorLink®
– soft close
– the electronics in this actuator can be programmed to suit specific requirements
– i.e. pressure- and traction force, stroke, speed/sound level – with the WAT 100
programming box, also possible following installation
– built-in electronic load switch-off/end stop
– electronic actuator with micro controller
– the actuator has an integrated reverse function to ensure a prolonged life span of
the window gaskets
– easy mounting
|Chain opening||50 - 500mm in increments of 10mm|
|Opening speed||9mm/s (programmable 3 - 9.5mm/s)|
|Pressure force||dependent on chain length
- see the table on the product sheet
|Voltage||nominal 24V DC
24V DC (max. 10% ripple)
|Size||487 x 30,5 x 42mm (WxHxD)|
|Colour||aluminium (RAL 9006) or white (RAL 9010)|
|To be ordered separately||brackets and extension cable (WLL cable)|
WMX 826 is also awailable as "WMX 526" with 150N/150N pressure/tractive force, 0.5A current consumption - for further information see the product sheet below.
Actuator (not UL certified) with 5m cable and fast-in/fast-on connector for WLL cable.
Actuator (UL certified) with 2m UL listed/recognized cable.
Intelligent control of windows: MotorLink®
MotorLink® is a communication technology that enables 2-way control and feedback between window actuators and the Building Management System via the MotorController. All WindowMaster control systems are MotorLink® capable with many of our actuators. Click below to learn more and see related products.Read more