- Chain actuator for concealed installation.
- For comfort ventilation.
- For top hung, bottom hung and turning windows.
Get a quote
About WMX 523
Programmable 24V DC chain actuator for concealed installation for comfort ventilation.
To be used with top hung, bottom hung and turning windows.
Not appropriate with roof windows.
– to be used together with ±24V control units or control units with MotorLink®
– can be used together with espagnolette WMB
– external safety edge can be connected directly to the actuator (actuator version ’E’)
– available with and without UL certification:
- Europe: order without UL certification (version 0)
- USA / Canada: order with UL certification (version U)
– synchronization of up to four window actuators – no need for an external
– genuine position feedback and three speeds when using control unit with MotorLink®
– soft close
– the electronics in this actuator can be programmed to suit specific requirements
– i.e. pressure- and traction force, stroke, speed/sound level – with the WAT 100
programming box, also possible following installation
– built-in electronic load switch-off/end stop
– electronic actuator with micro controller
– the actuator has an integrated reverse function to ensure a prolonged life span of
the window gaskets
– easy mounting
|Chain opening||50 - 500mm in increments of 10mm|
|Pressure force||dependent on chain length
- see the table on the product sheet
|Voltage||nominal 24V DC
24V DC (max. 10% ripple)
|Size||517 x 30.5 x 42mm (W x H x D)|
|Colour||aluminium (RAL 9006)|
WMX 523 is also awailable as "WMX 823" with 200N/200N pressure/tractive force, 1A current consumption - for further information see the product sheet below.
Chain actuator with 100mm cable with fast-in/fast-on connector.
Intelligent control of windows: MotorLink®
MotorLink® is a communication technology that enables 2-way control and feedback between window actuators and the Building Management System via the MotorController. All WindowMaster control systems are MotorLink® capable with many of our actuators. Click below to learn more and see related products.Read more