Chain actuator 600N 4A
- Actuator for large and heavy windows – an elegant alternative to spindle actuators.
- For smoke and comfort ventilation.
- For top hung, bottom hung, turning, pivot, roof window and light dome.
About WMU 864
The actuator is a high performance actuator especially designed for large and heavy windows – an elegant alternative to spindle actuators.
Complete opening of the window within 60sec. (depending on the programming).
The actuator is approved according to EN 12101-2 with selected profiles
– please contact WindowMaster for further information.
– to be used together with ±24V control units or control units with MotorLink®
– can be used together with espagnolette WMB
– synchronization of up to 4 window actuators - no need for an external
– genuine position feedback and 3 speeds when using control unit with
– soft close function
– the electronics in this actuator can be programmed to suit specific
requirements – i.e. pressure- and traction force, stroke, speed/sound level -
with the WAT 100 programming box, this is also possible following
– built-in electronic load switch-off/end stop
– electronic actuator with micro controller
– the actuator has an integrated reverse function to ensure a prolonged life
span of the window gaskets
– easy mounting
– actuators for USA and Canada are UL certified and are supplied without
|Chain opening||Depending on variants - see product sheet|
|Opening speed||Depending on variants - see product sheet|
|Pressure force||Max. 600N|
|Tractive force||Max. 1000N (programmable 300-1000N)|
|Voltage||Nominal 24V DC
24V DC (max. 10% ripple)
|Size||80 x 54mm (HxB), lenght - see table of items|
|Colour||Anodized aluminium (EV1)
RAL colours at an additional price
Europe: actuator with 5m connection cable
US / Canada: actuator without cable
Intelligent control of windows: MotorLink®
MotorLink® is a communication technology that enables 2-way control and feedback between window actuators and the Building Management System via the MotorController. All WindowMaster control systems are MotorLink® capable with many of our actuators. Click below to learn more and see related products.Read more