NV Solo® delivers
This system comes with indoor and outdoor sensors that monitor conditions for optimum comfort and safety.
Integration to BMS via KNX
This ISO certified open field bus enables communication between the MotorControllers, sensors, keypads, and system panel.
Coordination with smoke ventilation
Can work with existing or new smoke ventilation systems.
About NV Solo®
Get started: From design to aftercare
We can help you find the best control solution for your building project, as well as guide you throughout its implementation and aftercare.
1. Early design and planning
- Get an obligation-free assessment by our engineers and specialists
- Receive suggestions for the ventilation design and a whole-building approach
- Further design support available: dynamic simulations, CFD analysis, air change calculations
2. Implementation and handover
- System is installed and commissioned by WindowMaster or our certified partners
- You'll receive operational and maintenance documentation plus end-user training
- Fast support with our telephone hotline
3. Recommended follow-up services
- Service, maintenance and functional testing of hardware
- Software maintenance and updates
- Remote service, updates, fault identification and backup
There can be many different ways to configure a system for a building. This image provides an overview of two possible scenarios.
Would you like to read more about NV Solo®?
BREEAM, “Excellent” building with natural ventilation
City of Glasgow Colleges took a definitive commitment to the environment by embracing several sustainable design strategies such as automated natural ventilation. To reduce heat loads and maintain air quality, the atrium acts as a natural stack to drive cross ventilation through the building.See the full case
Zero-energy strategy with natural ventilation
HouseZero of Harvard University was renovated to inspire others by how older, existing structures can be altered to become ultra-efficient facilities. The older indoor climate systems were fully replaced with a new indoor climate paradigm which relies on the addition of thermal mass and radiant surfaces.See more
BREEAM, “Outstanding” center focuses on low carbon approaches
The new Student Centre of the University College London is a flagship for sustainable development in the urban environment. UCL’s strategy was to focus on a “passive first” approach to the indoor climate to reduce energy use and thereby carbon emissions.Learn more
State-of-the art campus features intelligent actuators
MECD is Manchester University’s brand-new Engineering Campus. Intelligent actuator technology was key to providing the best indoor climate possible via fresh air ventilation. MotorLink® communication technology was chosen because it ensures seamless integration between the BMS and window automation.Read the case
Intelligent actuator communication in smoke ventilation
Augusta University Cancer Research Center chose WindowMaster actuators and MotorControllers as part of the building’s heat and smoke management strategy. The actuators and controllers are enabled with MotorLink® so that they can communicate directly with the building management systems about their position and status.Read more