Item no. WMU 851
Chain actuator 500N 1A
The actuator is a high-performance, medium chain actuator specially designed for large and heavy windows – an elegant alternative to spindle actuators.
Complete opening of the window within 60sec.
– to be used together with ±24V control units or control units with MotorLink®
– can be used with espagnolette WMB
– synchronization of up to 4 window actuators - no need for an external synchronization module
– genuine position feedback and 3 speeds when using control unit with MotorLink®
– soft close function
– the electronics in these actuators can be programmed to suit specific requirements – i.e. pressure- and traction force, stroke, speed/sound level with the WAT 100 programming box, this is also possible following installation
– built-in electronic load switch-off/end stop
– electronic actuator with micro controller
– the actuator has an integrated reverse function to ensure a prolonged life span of the window gaskets
– easy mounting
– New processor designed
– The TrueSpeed™ feature enables an opening of 1 mm per second, can control several motor lines simultaneously and ensure higher degree of control
– New five-pole plug solution for easy installation
– Ability to connect pressure safety strips
|Pressure force||see item table and pressure/traction force diagram
on the product sheet
|Primary voltage||24 VDC, max. 10% ripple|
|Size||42 x 57 x 605 mm (H x D x L)/( L= 605 + 18 = 623 mm incl. screws)|
|Colour||Aluminium RAL 9006|
Actuator with 5m cable
|Field bus||Output current||Groups||Smoke ventilation groups||Ventilation groups||Function||Capacity||Colour||Motor Lines||Motor Variant||Actuator stroke||Locking Direction:||Pressure capacity||Current consumption||Length||Varenr.|
|Single||400||623||WMU 851-1G 400S 01|
|Double||400||623||WMU 851-2G 400S 01|
|Triple||400||623||WMU 851-3G 400S 01|
|Quad||400||623||WMU 851-4G 400S 01|
You are in the login area of certified WindowMaster partners. Access to the information platform for our certified partners is personal. You must log in with a user name and password to get access the contents of the extranet.
For further information contact your WindowMaster contact.