Sales Support Assistant
WindowMaster is looking for a committed and proactive part-time colleague for our Sales Department at the UK Kettering office to carry out day to day duties including, but not limited to, monitoring emails, taking phone calls and responding to customer queries, processing orders, updating systems and records.Send application
- A small and professional team with both local UK and Head Office support from Denmark.
- Laptop, Pension, Private Health.
- This is a part-time role based from our Kettering Office for c. 20hrs per week between our normal office hours of 8.15-17:00 (15.30 finish on Friday).
- 20 days holiday (pro rated according to agreed hours) plus Christmas and Public Holidays.
- This is a temporary role with the potential for permanent placement subject to review after 6 months.
Your work tasks
To carry out day to day support of the Sales Department including tasks such as:
- Monitoring email and responding to general customer queries, or qualifying and passing out to team as appropriate.
- Answering the phone.
- Order entry.
- Updating customers on order and delivery queries.
- General updates to CRM system and project databases.
- Producing and distributing CPD certificates.
- Occasional quotes on behalf of sales team / partners.
- Other general administrative duties as required.
- Provide relevant support to our customers, establishing strong relationships with our customer base and with our wider sales team.
Your professional profile
- Administrative experience.
- A good understanding of MS Office and comfortable learning new IT platforms (eg CRM, Materials Ordering Systems).
Your personal qualifications
- Enthusiastic and easy going team player, able to work under your own initiative.
- Well organised with an eye for detail, and having strong IT, admin and communication skills.
- You are customer service minded, thorough and team-oriented.
About WindowMaster International A/S
WindowMaster International A/S is a market leading cleantech company delivering sustainable indoor climate solutions primarily for commercial use in schools, offices, shopping centers and hospitals, based on nature's own forces, called natural ventilation. The solutions consist of advanced window automation and intelligent ventilation control. In addition to natural ventilation, the company also specializes in heat and smoke ventilation. Today the company employs cleantech specialists throughout Denmark, Germany, Norway, United Kingdom, Switzerland, and the USA, as well as a wide network of certified partners around the world. The company also has its production in Germany, which is the center of its Global Supply Chain. Since a change of ownership in February 2015, WindowMaster was transferred to a private investor and is now an owner-led company and was successfully listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market on October 27th, 2020. The focus is on organic internationalization and strategic acquisitions and transforming the company from a contracting to manufacturing business. All company activities strongly embrace digital solutions to scale the organization for future growth.
Questions / application
Application deadline: Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately as we continuously evaluate the applicant field. Expected start date: September 1st, 2021. We will wait for the right candidate. In case you have questions please contact Sales Director Tom Lymn on mobile +44 7841 689842 or via email email@example.com.Send application