WindowMaster Clearline Inc. is North America’s leader in providing cleantech natural ventilation systems to the commercial, educational, and industrial building industry. Our specialty is designing, manufacturing and selling motorized window/vent control systems that are applied in a variety of façade solutions to provide automated natural or hybrid ventilation systems, heat and smoke control and ADA applications for innovative buildings.
WindowMaster’s products and are of the highest quality, designed in Scandinavia and tested by local and international regulatory bodies. Our cleantech solutions are globally revolutionizing the way design teams ventilate buildings along with providing a safe, productive, and healthy indoor climate. Our solutions help building lower their energy consumption and CO2 emissions, while ensuring that the built environment is healthy for people and the planet.
WindowMaster Clearline Inc, the North American sales subsidiary to WindowMaster International A/S, is rapidly expanding our reach, and this position will give you access to an organization who sees individual growth potential in each employee for further internal development. With this position, you will see direct impact to the organization with your hard efforts.
As Project Manager, you will help ensure success and excellence of new and existing projects, along with increase brand awareness and educate the industry on the application and benefits of window/vent technology. The position would be working directly with WindowMaster’s nationwide team, and the industry’s most innovative building design firms, controls and glazing contractors.
The position is full-time with a primary place of work at the Southern Greater Los Angeles office, but with a balance between work-from-home and time to visit projects and customers, along with quarterly visits our Western sales office in San Jose, CA.
The position offers a generous compensation scheme of competitive local wage, an annual team bonus, allocated paid time off & all federal bank holidays, maternity and paternity leave, a full health, dental, vision and 401(k) employer match package. IT related equipment to work remotely and at our local offices will be provided. All travel costs will be covered.
- Project kick off and planning.
- Site meetings (customer facing) in West Coast projects.
- Internal order coordination with logistics manager.
- Internal coordination with designer.
- Invoice scheduling.
- Project nurturing to ensure customer success.
- Weekly job status meetings with nation wide team (virtual).
- Managing project feedback and reports.
- Coordination with technical manager on project requests.
- Own and update respective Jobs in ERP system.
- Update Sales Director on territory-based opportunities.
- Collaborate virtually with our Ventilation Institute for project specific building performance requests.
- Collaborate virtually with our HQ Project Management team for large natural ventilation projects.
- Assist our centrally located Marketing with market specific requests.
What We’re Looking for in You
- Ideally 2+ years’ experience in a previous Project Management role within the façade/glazing, building controls, automation, electrical contracting or general contracting industry.
- Good understanding of Mechanical, Electrical and Contracting principals.
- AutoCAD experience is a large plus to assist on design documentation from time to time.
- Distinguished oral and written English skills.
- Experience in Outlook, ERP systems and Teams software.
- Proactive mindset.
- Passion for making a difference in the building industry.
- Can self-manage, deliver on deadlines, and has well-developed organizational skills.
- Can work effectively with a small team, and independently.
- A can-do attitude and is always willing to learn new skills.
- Already obtains lawful US working rights.
- Façade and window insight is a plus.
About WindowMaster International A/S
WindowMaster International A/S is a market leading cleantech company delivering sustainable indoor climate solutions primarily for commercial use in schools, offices, shopping centers and hospitals, since the 1990s. The solutions consist of advanced window automation and intelligent ventilation control. In addition to natural ventilation, the company also specializes in heat and smoke ventilation. Today the company employs cleantech specialists throughout Denmark, Germany, Norway, Great Britain, Switzerland, and the USA, as well as a wide network of certified partners around the world. The company has its production for its Scandinavian designed products in Herford, Germany. Since a change of ownership in February 2015, WindowMaster was transferred to a private investor and is now an owner-led company and was successfully listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market on October 27th, 2020. The focus is on organic internationalization and strategic market acquisitions. All company activities strongly embrace digital solutions to scale the organization for future growth. WindowMaster Clearline Inc is the North American sales and distribution company of WindowMaster International. The subsidiary established a sales office in San Francisco in 2016 and acquired a leading US distributer of window controls namely, Clearline Inc., located in North Wales, Pennsylvania in mid-2019. The combined company now represents the only direct sales and manufacturing company of window automation with 3 locations in the North American market including the new sales office in Los Angeles making it by far a clear market leader.
Questions / application
Questions concerning the position can be sent to Sales Director Mia Brøndum email@example.com and CEO Erik Boyter firstname.lastname@example.org Cover letter and resumes can be sent to email@example.com immediately as we continuously evaluate the applicant field. Expected start date: As soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you and your application will of course be handled in strict confidentiality.Send application