WindowMaster is looking for a committed and proactive colleague for our Operations Department at the UK Kettering office to carry out day to day duties including, but not limited to, reviewing project and service bookings, ordering required equipment, booking engineers and co-ordinating reports and feedback to customers.Send application
- A small and professional team with both local UK and Head Office support from Denmark
- Good professional and personal development opportunities in an international and growing green-tech specialist
- Laptop, Pension, Private Health
- Based from our Kettering Office 8.15-17:00 (15.30 finish on Friday)
- 20 days holiday plus Christmas and Public Holidays
Your work tasks
To carry out day to day co-ordination and support of the Service and Project Functions of the business, including tasks such as:
- Reviewing project / service work requirements with Ops Manager.
- Placing orders for relevant equipment and materials.
- Reviewing and preparing risk assessment and method statements using templates and input from the Ops Manager.
- Expediting site feedback and reports from engineers and compiling feedback to clients.
- Handling queries on live and completed projects.
- Responding to service requests and co-ordinating quotes and visits.
- Monitoring the service email address.
- Preparing visit information for engineers.
- Updating and following up on Service Contract Proposals and Quotes.
- Updating the service database and management tools.
- Gaining customer feedback and testimonials.
- Other administrative duties as required.
- Provide relevant support to our customers, establishing strong relationships with our customer base and with our Operations Manager and wider team.
Your professional profile
- Ideally 2 years’ experience in a Projects, Service or FM sector role.
- A basic understanding of Electrical and Mechanical contracting or site based work.
Your personal qualifications
- Enthusiastic and easy going team player, able to work under your own initiative.
- Well organised with an eye for detail, and having strong IT, admin and communication skills.
- You are service minded, thorough and team-oriented.
About WindowMaster International A/S
WindowMaster International A/S is a market leading cleantech company delivering sustainable indoor climate solutions primarily for commercial use in schools, offices, shopping centers and hospitals, based on nature's own forces, called natural ventilation. The solutions consist of advanced window automation and intelligent ventilation control. In addition to natural ventilation, the company also specializes in heat and smoke ventilation. Today the company employs cleantech specialists throughout Denmark, Germany, Norway, United Kingdom, Switzerland, and the USA, as well as a wide network of certified partners around the world. The company also has its production in Germany, which is the center of its Global Supply Chain. Since a change of ownership in February 2015, WindowMaster was transferred to a private investor and is now an owner-led company and was successfully listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market on October 27th, 2020. The focus is on organic internationalization and strategic acquisitions and transforming the company from a contracting to manufacturing business. All company activities strongly embrace digital solutions to scale the organization for future growth.
Questions / application
Application deadline: Submit your application to email@example.com immediately as we continuously evaluate the applicant field. Expected start date: September 1st, 2021. We will wait for the right candidate. In case you have questions please contact Sales Director Tom Lymn on mobile +44 7841 689842 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.Send application