Business Development Manager, West Coast
WindowMaster Clearline Inc. is North America’s leader in developing, manufacturing, and distributing cleantech ventilation products and systems to the commercial construction industry. WindowMaster actuators and control systems for automated natural, hybrid, and smoke facade ventilation are of the highest quality, tested by local and international regulatory bodies. Our innovative cleantech solutions are available and being used nationwide to revolutionize the way design teams use and incorporate natural ventilation in buildings. Our solutions are helping projects achieve their low energy consumption goals, while improving the indoor climate and ensuring that the built environment is healthy for people and the planet.Send application
WindowMaster Clearline Inc. is seeking a Business Development Manager for our Western sales territories located in the Greater Los Angeles area to help increase sales opportunities, close on projects in the respective area, and increase brand awareness. The position would be working directly with WindowMaster’s nationwide team, and the industry’s most innovative design firms, engineering groups, BMS/BAS providers, and façade suppliers.
The position is full-time with a balance between work-from-home and planned visits to our local sales office in San Jose, CA and North Wales, PA. It includes a generous compensation scheme of an annual bonus, paid time off & federal holidays, a full health, dental, vision and 401(k) employer match benefits package. IT related equipment to work remotely and at our local offices will be provided.
- Prospect, qualify, develop, and close on sales opportunities.
- Build relationships with members of the architectural, engineering, façade consulting, BMS/BAS control contracting, window manufacturing and glazing industry in an effort to promote our offerings and increase brand awareness.
- Provide product suggestions and create project offers to prospective customers.
- Work with product specifying specialists to include WindowMaster Clearline offerings in their project documentation and plans.
- Travel regionally to visit design teams, customers, projects, prospective partners, trade shows, relevant conferences, and seminars to present on the benefits of our solutions. Pending on travel availability and project requests, under normal circumstances estimated travel is between 20-25% of the year, not including travel to our West Coast office.
- Coordinate and work with the design team, logistics & technical manager, and estimating team to fully deliver on customer and project requests.
- Own and update respective Opportunities per the BDM’s region in our Microsoft CRM system.
- Update Sales Director on territory-based opportunity developments.
- Execute orders in our ERP Navision Dynamics system.
- Communicate and collaborate virtually with Ventilation Institute located in our HQ in Denmark for project-specific building performance engineering requests.
- Assist our Marketing and Product Management team in HQ with market specific requests and inquiries.
- Outside sales experience within the building industry, preferably have previously worked with specifying and selling building solutions to design stakeholders.
- Experience with automated building and controls solutions is also preferred.
- Distinguished oral and written English and have proficient presentation skills.
- Work efficiency in Outlook, Microsoft CRM, Navision, Teams and is always willing to proactively research and find data to correctly provide holistic solutions to our projects.
- Is self-driven and passionate about making a difference with providing sustainable cleantech solutions to the building industry.
- Can self-manage, deliver on deadlines, and has well-developed organizational skills.
- Possess a balance of being able to effectively work with a team and independently.
- Has a can-do attitude and is always willing to learn new skills and tools.
- Obtain a valid US-based work visa.
About WindowMaster International A/S
WindowMaster International A/S (Copenhagen – Denmark) is a market leading cleantech company delivering sustainable indoor climate solutions primarily for commercial use in schools, offices, shopping centers and hospitals, based on nature's own forces, called natural ventilation. The solutions consist of advanced window automation and intelligent ventilation control. In addition to natural ventilation, the company also specializes in heat and smoke ventilation. Today the company employs cleantech specialists throughout Denmark, Germany, Norway, Great Britain, Switzerland, and the USA, as well as a wide network of certified partners around the world. The company also has its production in Germany, which is the center of its Global Supply Chain. Since a change of ownership in February 2015, WindowMaster was transferred to a private investor and is now an owner-led company and was successfully listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market in Copenhagen on October 27th, 2020. The focus is on organic internationalization and strategic market acquisitions. All company activities strongly embrace digital solutions to scale the organization for future growth. WindowMaster Clearline Inc is the US sales and distribution company of WindowMaster International after establishing sales office in San Francisco in 2016 and acquiring the leading US distributer of window automation Clearline Inc – North Wales Pennsylvania in mid-2019. The combined company now represents the only manufacturer of window automation with fully owned sales and distribution functions in the North American market making it a clear market leader.
Questions / application
Please sent your application with cover letter and resume to Headhunter Benedikte Gerstenberg, Gerstenberg Consulting by email: firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you and your application will of course be handled in strict confidentiality.Send application