WindowMaster natural ventilation systems are developed to function reliably year after year. But no ventilation system is entirely maintenance free. Components, such as window openers, power supplies, controllers and above all, the interplay between window openers and window fixtures should be regularly inspected. This is why WindowMaster provides on-going service and takes care of any repairs. We provide service agreements that are tailor-made to meet your needs so you do not have to worry about whether your system works or not.
Standard modules and individual purchases
Whether you want natural ventilation, hybrid ventilation, smoke ventilation or a combination of the above, WindowMaster provides a range of standard service modules:
• Service and maintenance
• Function testing
• General software: maintenance and updates
• Remote service, system changes and fault localisation
• Continuous monitoring and adjustments
• Event logging and reports
• Remote back up & restore
• Show-up response guarantee
• Indoor climate support with proposals for changes to ventilation programmes
Moreover, optional modules can be purchased on an on-going basis:
• Training for technical staff
• Training for daily users (super users)
• Training in NV Visual and natural ventilation in general
• System upgrades with new system functions
• Interface to other building systems
Smoke ventilation regulations
You should be aware that regular inspection of smoke ventilation systems is a legal requirement. The legislation requires that the smoke ventilation system's owner inspects and tests the system once every year. WindowMaster offer maintenance agreements for both our own and other types of smoke ventilation systems and every year we inspect the complete system to ensure it complies with the applicable legislation. Maintenance of the smoke ventilation system includes checking windows, window openers and emergency power and checking that triggering and control functions are fully functional.
Support within two hours
All of our service agreements come with a prioritised WindowMaster hotline during standard opening hours. The final set-up of your service agreement depends on the building system's functions and the chosen services.
The WindowMaster Service Team covers the entire country and this means we can support your system wherever you are located.